There are several choices.
- Put in a whole day set aside just to w0rk in the office.
- Let this zone bleed into the next month.
- Let it go and just move on to the next month's zone because I know I did this zone well last year and will do it well again next year.
If this happened when working in my master bedroom, I would be inclined to go with the third choice.
The point is that the Zone Plan is just that - a plan - an intention. The goal is to touch everything in my house by the end of the year. But it is a continuous loop. I will start over again next year. I am not worried about perfection.
My goals are:
- Know what is in my home and in each zone.
- Know what is still important to me in each zone and to let go of what I know longer need or love.
- Check into each zone and see if it still matches my vision
- Open up spaces and allow for flow.
Jonda S. Beattie