Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NAPO Conference 2013

Tomorrow I will head off for my 7th NAPO conference. It is in New Orleans this year and I am very excited.
I am looking forward to learning about the latest trends, resources, and products in the organizing industry. I am excited about sitting in on workshops and presentations given by some of the great experts in our field. I expect to glean information and inspiration that will improve my services to my clients. I will also observe some extraordinary presenters and learn how to improve my presenting skills. There will also be a Special Interest Group of organizers who present for fees.  I will get to visit face to face with organizers that I normally only chat with on Facebook.

I also will enjoy a social evening with the other organizers from our Georgia Chapter. We will go out to dinner one night to sample some of the great New Orleans food and just catch up with all that is going on. Plus I will just get a bit of the ambiance of the great city of New Orleans.

When I return from the conference, I will develop an action plan to fully benefit from the experience.
Laissez les bon temps rouler!


Jonda S. Beattie
Professional Organizer

No comments: